Alaska Premier Charters, Inc. is now hiring for the 2019 summer fishing season. We accept applications at all times and keep them on file for our hiring process. Our business employs young adults for a few months out of the year (May 10 – Sept. 20), typically working in activities that offer extraordinary opportunity for personal growth, which eclipses any monetary compensation we can offer them.
How to Apply
If you are interested in working at Alaska Premier Charters, Inc. & Wild Strawberry Lodge, please email the following information to: email@example.com
- Letter stating why you want to work for Alaska Premier Charters, Inc. dba Wild Strawberry Lodge
- What position (or positions) you are applying for
- Seasonal Availability – May 10th thru September 20th. We need employees thru Labor Day and stronger preference given to those who can stay thru September 20th. (Possible flexibility with start or end dates for some positions)
- Résumé including any special interests/skills you may have
- Three work references (with names and phone numbers of supervisors)
- Contact info: Phone number, Email and Mailing Address
- Casual photos are helpful, but not required
- What would you bring to our team, which makes you stand out?
If you prefer to mail us the above information, please use the following address:
PO Box 2300, Sitka, Alaska 99835.
Open Positions for 2019 Season
- Social Media Tech – Proficient in Adobe Suite & Social Media (Specialize in Graphic Design & Website work (Proficient in WordPress)
- Deckhand (no experience needed)
- Assistant Processors/Relief Deckhands
- Experienced Maintenance Hand
Some job positions will overlap. We are looking for motivated team-focused individuals who love the outdoors, wildlife, and the beautiful Alaskan scenery, to work here at Alaska Premier Charters, Inc. dba Wild Strawberry Lodge.
- Room and Board on-site available
- Hourly Wages + Overtime + Gratuities
- Season Bonus paid in December when contract has been fulfilled
- Great Fishing Opportunities
- Great Alaskan Experience in beautiful Sitka, Alaska
Feel free to call us and/or like us on Facebook to learn more about us!