If you want the most amazing all-inclusive fishing trip for the best price, you have come to the right place. We offer a complete Alaskan fishing package to ensure that your vacation and fishing experience is completely hassle-free so all you have to do is enjoy yourself! Expect to eat well, expect awesome fishing and comfortable lodging, and expect to enjoy yourself immensely. There will be no hidden costs or charges. With over 34 years of experience, we have an excellent reputation and will provide you with the absolute best fishing vacation every time.
All Sportfishing Packages Include:
- Courtesy transportation to and from the airport as well as transportation around Sitka
- Fishing 10 hours dock-to-dock for Salmon, Halibut, Lingcod and Rockfish
- Experienced personable U.S.C.G. Licensed Captains and friendly, helpful crew
- All quality fishing equipment, tackle and bait
- Full rain gear (size XS-4XL) and boots (size 3-17)
- Fishing license plus King Salmon stamp
- Hot breakfasts, lunches and hearty evening meals featuring fresh seafood
- Clean and comfortable waterfront lodging accommodations with private baths
- Fish processing, vacuum packing, freezing and boxing of all your catch to bring home on the plane with you as checked luggage
- A seafood and desserts cookbook featuring Lodge favorites
- Ball cap w/ APC logo
- Free, secured wireless Internet
- Guest computers with Internet / Email access
- Free laundry facilities for your convenience
- Genuine Alaskan hospitality
- An enjoyable and memorable Alaskan experience!
Call 1-800-770-2628 to book your next Alaskan Fishing Vacation!
*Prices and taxes subject to change
Buddy Special Savings!
You and your friends can EACH save 5% to 10% on the rates listed above for your Alaskan sport fishing and lodging vacation package! All you have to do is come fishing together during our Buddy Special dates. The Buddy Special Savings for summer 2024 are as follows:
2024 – 5% Buddy Special Savings for:
- June 1st thru July 2nd
2024 – 10% Buddy Special Savings for:
- May 14th thru May 31st
- September 1st thru September 17th
*Prices and taxes subject to change without notice.
Large Group Special
Save an additional 5% off prime time rates, for parties of 12 or more people only from July 3rd thru August 31st. This is a great deal for business groups, extended families, and good fishing “buddies” who want to come in the middle of the summer, when the fishing is awesome, but the “Buddy Specials” are not running during prime time. Call Theresa for specific details: 1-800-770-2628
Book the entire lodge, with a party of 42 people!
Non-Fishing Guest Rates
Non-Fishing Guests lodging with a fishing guest, are welcome at a special rate of $395 per person, per day, for their non-fishing services. This includes lodging, meals, local transportation, and amenities. Special requests for alternative lodging can be arranged for an additional fee. Sitka is a great tourist and hiking town and there is plenty to do if you are not going fishing. We are happy to help arrange activities and transportation for non-fishing guests.
What’s not Included
All rates are per person based on a minimum of double occupancy. Package price does not include airfare, dinner on arrival night, trip insurance, gratuities, or applicable taxes. There is a 6% city sales tax per person. (There is no extra cost if the arrival night lodging needs to be at a nearby hotel located 3 minutes away). Prices and taxes are subject to change without notice.
Reservation and Cancellation Policy
To confirm your dates for fishing, a $1,000 deposit per person is required within 14 days of the day you make your reservation. The balance is due 60 days prior to your arrival at Wild Strawberry Lodge. We recommend you make your reservations as far in advance as possible to insure your preferred choice of dates/captain/lodging.
If you must cancel your trip, our policy is as follows:
- All deposits and moneys received are non-refundable for cancellations within 60 days of your scheduled trip, unless your cancelled dates can be refilled.
- A $250 administrative fee per person will be assessed for all refunds. Changes in confirmed reservation dates are considered cancellations and are subject to our cancellation policy.
- If you cancel your trip, you may choose to either receive 75% of the amount you have paid to date OR receive a credit of 100% of the amount paid to date. In other words, your total payment would be deferred to a future trip.
- Credits may be used for a future trip in the same year or the following year. Unfortunately we cannot guarantee the same rates or the same date availability.
Alaska Premier Charters, Inc. is not responsible for any emergency decisions made by Alaska Department of Fish and Game or by acts of mother nature. If you do not believe you can meet your reservation obligations, we urge you to obtain trip insurance.
We highly recommend purchasing trip insurance should you have any concerns about a possible cancellation. Most trip insurance policies have to be purchased within 14 days of deposit payment.
Trip Insurance Information: Allianz Travel Insurance 1-866-884-3556
ALASKA PREMIER CHARTERS, INC.
dba Wild Strawberry Lodge
Company: Alaska Premier Charters, Inc.
Contact Person: Theresa Weiser, Owner
Mail to: P.O. Box 2300, Sitka, Alaska 99835
Ship to: 724 Siginaka Way, Sitka, Alaska 99835
Toll Free: 1-800-770-2628
Office: (907) 747-3232
Fax: (907) 747-3646